SFC Victoria (Society for Football Culture)

Friday, September 09, 2005

FIFA Magazine-September 2005

The September 2005 FIFA magazine, the one with a David Beckham mugshot on the cover, has some nice coverage of the Confederations Cup, the U20 Championships, as well as some other nice features.

This is the first copy I've bought; I've been hesitant as the magazine has a lot of white space in it. I admit that I was enticed by FIFA adding the updated Laws of the Game booklet in the cover price. Upon reading it, it is a better value than I anticipated as the amount of advertising is reasonable, the articles are well-written and the photography is excellent. The back of the magazine contains press-time World Cup qualifying results and tables and FIFA rankings.

FIFA Magazine can be found at Munro's and Chapters in downtown Victoria; it's published monthly and costs $8.95.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home